Surely you’ve thousand times doubted whether to buy a garment or not. You have loved the cheap graffic tees designs, but once you have it in hand, you do not know if it’s worth buying or not. You have to think how to combine it if you put the garment or die of laughter in the closet unworn. It is also essential that the garment passes minimum quality standards, because it is not a matter of buying something and that two days is to throw them away. Before shopping, check this checklist to make sure the quality of a garment.
No need to spend a lot to have a proper clothing. The quality of a garment is not always about the price you pay, and one of the things that best indicate the material quality is shown on the label. Ideally are natural fabrics such as cotton or wool, which last longer than acrylic fabrics are more comfortable to wear and are breathable. Still, not all types of cotton are equal, and some are more resistant over time than others. Trust your touch, the thickness and density of the garment and garment weight in your hand.
Other fabrics such as silk, can be very durable and quality, but require each wash do it in a dry cleaner can you not worth buying clothes. The same happens with sequins: They are beautiful, but if poorly sewn in two days you’ll be without them.
The cut of the garment
A garment should fit snugly in the shoulders, waist or hip, but be fatal and appear cheap and vulgar as much as you paid for it. If you’ve infatuated with the garment, you can always, arrange to take sewing, but think before you buy.
To see if you are comfortable and your size, move with the garment in the tester before checkout: crouch, move your arms, sit and see the pants, skirt or dress allows you freedom of movement.
Beware also shirts to they always unleashes the button on the chest area, necks too loose, with necklines that teach more than the minimum account, armholes too steep, etc. If you do not mind showing bra on, but if you boast of modesty, that bother you tie that continues to fall.
Many garments are fatal stopped, causing discos which promptly. Look at the seams backward and forwards to check that there are no faults or free points, which are tight and online.
It is also important to look out for in the lining of the garment, usually a good indicator of the quality of it because often lined garments lay much better. The great couturiers always build clothing from the inside to the outside.
The patterns must be aligned, and not be cut in the area of the seams. In fact, one of the best ways to know if a bag is fake or not check whether the logo looks right or is cut off. If you buy a plaid shirt, look as is the pattern in his pockets, the neck or shoulders. If it’s a good garment, everything will be in place.
Create the garment in your hands, if too marked lines remain, you better forget it. When the use or wash the result will be too many wrinkles and a garment that seems poor quality and makes an ugly effect.
In short, it is about looking the clothing twice before buying it, to notice what makes you feel, how you look at it, check labels and look at it as a whole, not only better you fell in love at first sight, and then you regret your purchase.
Do’s and Dont’s of women who dress in style
You do not have to stay that envy! So is good 😉
Now you can wear a coherent and attractive personal image, like all those fabulous women that you admire so much.
“If? And how I do, Marisol?! Because I try, but I did not approach me “Pay attention to the following aspects:
- QUALITY: do not waste your money on poor quality clothes that do not fit your figure and spoil the first time that the lavas. Investing in real clothes and accessories benefit your wardrobe, your pocket, and your style long term. Do not hesitate. Invests in basic and classic garments, if you do not know what these clothes you will learn here.
- MATCHING: Your clothes should harmonize with your lifestyle and your profession, and if it evolves, your wardrobe should reflect those changes.
- AUTHENTICITY: Forget about trying to please others with your clothes. To get a winning style, you should dress so that you feel comfortable, and that reflects your personality.
- SETTING: No matter how trendy it is a garment if you do not look happy to try it on, discard it. If it does not fit your figure and does not favor your number, leave it where you found it.
- CONVENIENCE: yes, it’s true, comfort should not obscure the style, but the style should not sacrifice comfort. If you’re not comfortable wearing that garment, they note, and your style is affected. Risks continue to take risks with the clothes in your closet to keep it updated and renewed. Evolve your style experimenting with clothes and accessories you already have, try creating new combinations of outfits.
- EQUILIBRIUM: if you wear a loose garment, the other must be adjusted and if the two are loose should make a point with the use of a belt. Or if a garment is very striking needs to be complemented with other essential or classic clothing and accessories, unless your style is creative and your body does not look flashy clothes disharmony with mixtures.